Friday, December 27, 2013

Have a lovely weekend.

As you can see, I have New Years on my mind. Last year, I didn't want to set any resolutions and just go with it. But this year, I'm ready to set my goals and have something to look forward to. I feel that with a new baby coming, that I need to be organized and have my big projects in place for the year. It's going to be harder once little man arrives if I'm not ready!

Here's a few links around the web to help get you in the New Year's spirit.

New year, new make-up and this Josie Maran kit is perfect and natural for anyone.

Looking back, 10 women who shaped 2013. 

19 signs you're doing better than you think.

The lives they lived (2013). So inspiring.

Pantone announced it's color of the year for 2014.

Coupled married 61 years takes "Up" inspired anniversary photos.

13 things mentally strong people avoid.

This dress would be perfect for any NYE party (and it's on sale).

Here's to trying to stay off my phone but yet still document life at the same time.

One Little Word project. I plan on participating this year and you should too! (more on that to come).

20 things to let go of before the New Year.
This weekend, we'll be cleaning up the Christmas aftermath, watching a few movies, sleeping in, staying in pajamas as long as possible and simply enjoying the time together. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

P.S. There's still time until 12/31 to enter the Dose of Charm Giveaway.

(Images created by Glued to my Crafts)

1 comment:

  1. Great links! I love reading about women who shape the world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...