Monday, December 23, 2013

Tag You're It! Christmas Edition

This is a fun little way of sharing all about Christmas! My dear friend Lauren from Life Love Lauren, asked me to answer a few questions about Christmas.

1. What do you love most about Christmastime?
Family, spending lots of time without any interruptions because everyone else is with their family.

2. Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is bah-humbug for you?
Oh, I don't know if our Christmas is "in-style" (we're not the trendy type), but I'm no bah-humbug by any means. I love old vintage decorations that my grandmother bought so long ago and ornaments from my childhood the most.

3. Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year to he remembers to leave you presents?
We've always left some homemade cookies out! I know we'll get more into it once little man joins our family and we celebrate his first Christmas next year. This year, we're going to keep is simple and leave Santa some Oreos.

4. What is the one gift you are most looking forward to giving?
I am looking forward to most giving Kevin his surprise present. We have such a small budget this year with the baby coming, I didn't think we could afford this one gift. Thanks to Cyber Monday on Amazon . . . he's getting one! Since Kevin loves reading the blog, I can't tell you what it is!

5. What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
There are so many to choose from! I think an all-time favorite and classic is The Bishop's Wife.

6. What is your all-time favorite Christmas song?


Joy to the World by Jim Brickman on Grooveshark

Joy to The World. Hands down. It's so bright and cherry.

7. If given the opportunity, would you participate in an Ugly Sweater party? If yes, what sweater would you wear?
Of course, I would participate! We actually almost went to one this year, but sadly it happened to be the same weekend I was out of town. I would have dressed up as a Who from Whoville while wearing an extravagant Christmas sweater.

8. Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
We started keeping our gifts simple. We gave nothing over the top so it made us really think what that person really wants. With that being said, I actually stuck to a budget and didn't use a credit card. Here's to no new bills come January!

We plan on keeping it simple and instead do more fun family activities. I'm glad we figured this out before little man comes because I want him growing up with realistic Christmas dreams. I'm learning it's about quality not quantity.

9. It's Christmas morning, what does it look like where you live?
Looks like Philadelphia is going to be warm, more like a nice fall day than winter. But we've had a couple of snow storms already this year!

10. You have just found yourself under the mistletoe, who will come up to give you a kiss?  
Christmas 2011
My husband Kevin of course! Although, we really like to smooch so you might want to close your eyes. :)

Merry Christmas loves!

xoxo


P.S. We're getting so close to Christmas, I've decided not to tag anyone else. It's time to finish up your list and spend the time with family and friends!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...