Friday, December 6, 2013

Have a lovely weekend!


Our world lost a great leader yesterday and I want to make sure that we remember him even with all the holiday buzz swarming around us. May he rest in peace and know that he made our world a better place and taught us all the power of one.

Such a sweet photo of Nelson Mandela and Oprah together. 

Interview of Nelson Mandela's jailer and their unlikely friendship. 

Why Nelson Mandela has six names.

Letters to loved ones from prison. 

Be inspired on Pinterest. 

More of my favorite quotes by Nelson Mandela.

Kinfolk came out with the Aged Issue. I'm looking forward to reading this because I bet it has the secret to aging with grace. Too many people focus on what's wrong with growing older instead of what's better.

These guys sure now how play Christmas songs. 


Brown Butter Soft Batch Style Gingersnaps sound nice right about now. 

Cup of Jo Gift Guide 2013 is happening now. 

This sleeper would be perfect for my little man. 

Happy weekend loves! We're heading to the Union Square Holiday Market, even if it's supposed to be raining in NYC all day. I'm looking forward to handmade heaven and cups of hot chocolate to stay warm. Hope you have a lovely December weekend! 


What are some of your favorite handmade items this Christmas? I'd love to know!  

xoxo

P.S. Top quote designed and photograph by me. The photo of First Lady Michelle Obama, her daughters and Nelson Mandela is from The Times. Last photos are pictures I took last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...