Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Simple Things: Happy Holidays!

Hello dears!

I have been away doing some more healing, traveling and having a whole lot of family time. I thought I would take a quick minute to share some photos from the weekend we went up New York to make one of my Christmas dreams come true. It really helped my spirit after being cooped up at home for so long.

(Please excuse the blurry photos, but it was better than none!)

Yes, if you know me at all, seeing this tree was a dream come true! 
I love Christmas trees!
This guy looked so handsome. I think he looks like a movie star from an old movie.
Merry Christmas from New York! Someone was so nice to take our picture in front of this display right as we were about to take the train back to Philadelphia. It looks like an old fashioned Christmas card.

Happy Holidays!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Macys right? oooh I bet it was so much fun seeing the tree!

    ha - exactly what I thought - I thought he was an old movie star for a second! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...