Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy New Years!

I'll admit, I'm a little late on sharing this (because of events such as this) but it's time for the NEW! I couldn't be more excited to have a fresh start and again with the changing seasons, our family will be changing again. A new move, a new baby, all joyful moments.

My holiday card this year happened to be a New Year's one since I wasn't sure when I was going to be able to send them out. I was definitely impressed with how cute our cards turned out this year from Pinhole Press. Let's face it though, it wouldn't have turned out nearly as cute if the ultrasound technician hadn't taken such a sweet picture of Little Man's feet. 
Oh, we're so looking forward to April! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are now enjoying the fresh start of the New Year. 

xoxo

P.S. I'll be back to blogging regularly and looking forward to sharing moments of joy with you!

(Top image created by me. New Year's card is from Pinhole Press).

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...