Friday, August 15, 2014

Remembering Robin Williams



I am a big Robin Williams fan. I was so heartbroken to hear the news about his passing away. So for our Friday Links, here's to a wonderful man that made us all laugh and take our blues away.

Favorite quote.

How can anyone forget this? Or this?

Genie in the stars.

Spread joy not only through laughter but giving as well.

He was truly Peter Pan.

Lastly, "Make your life spectacular, I know I did."

For me, I will never forget the afternoons my brothers and I spent watching Hook and loving Mrs. Doubtfire. Aladdin was my favorite Disney movie growing up and I always wished the Genie would come visit! The world was so blessed to have Robin Williams share his talents with us.


Curious, what's your favorite Robin Williams moment? There are so many to choose from!

xoxo


(Photos via NYTimes)

2 comments:

  1. I love Robin Williams! Who wouldn't love that genie?! He was such a class act. Patch Adams still makes me cry every single time I watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so so many... but the ones that come to mind are the poetry scenes in the classroom in Dead Poets Society (which made me want to jump up on a desk too!) and the therapy scenes with Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting. Robin Williams embodied these rolls beautifully, a strong sensitive kind man who knew he was different than most, inspiring and encouraging his students, his patient,... his audience. Such a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...