Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hiatus



I've been taking an unofficial break since Henry was born. It has been the best break ever getting in sweet baby cuddles, coos, giggles and simply feel renewed. I truly needed to disconnect and have been pretty good about only posting a few photos now and again to Instagram while I enjoy my little baby.

On the other hand, I have really missed journaling our adventures and sharing them with everyone! So get ready, next week I'm back. I want to tell you Henry's birth story and all of his amazing firsts (especially the first time we took him to New York City!). Plus, now that I'm a mama, I've got all sorts of dos and don'ts and what you'll want to register for if you're a new mama or a seasoned mama. It seems that we can never have too many cute baby things!

Let's meet back here this coming Monday, okay? You bring the hot chocolate and I'll have the posts with pictures waiting just for you.

xoxo

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...